Cracking Coorparoo Renovator Selling Before Christmas!
Property ID 1998626What a beauty!
14 Stodart Street, Coorparoo is quality inner-city real estate. It's a massive 531sqm block and provides the perfect blank canvas to build and create exactly what you want, on your terms. The owners are committed to a result on or before December 3, so don't hesitate to get through and have a crack before Auction day!
Location is everything. It's an elevated, breezy and whisper quiet cul-de-sac, and the character home gives way to a comfortable layout with multiple living spaces extending to superb external areas with a nice leafy setting.
It's a great house and perfectly liveable as is, however, the property also presents the perfect opportunity to add significant value in one of Brisbane's most in demand suburbs.
Within 350m of Loreto College and under 5kms to Brisbane's CBD; this house also offers but is not limited to;
• Large grassed yard perfect for the kids to play
• Period character features with large Bay windows and timber floorboards
• Close to public transport, high ranking schools and parklands
• Close to Westfield Carindale and Coorparoo Square
• Easy access to Gateway Arterial, Pacific Freeway and Brisbane Airport
• Under 5kms to the Brisbane CBD
Again, let it be known that the sellers are keen to lock this down, and the property will go to Auction on Monday 3rd of December at the Calile Hotel at 6:00pm, if not SOLD prior. ( 48 James Street, Fortitude Valley )
To arrange an inspection, please contact Nicholas Given on 0439 193 920 or Brandon Mein on 0437 101 094