Forever Family Home in Ascot Ss Catchment
Property ID 1995575First time to market in 20 years is this perfectly positioned Queenslander, high on a hill in Brisbane's blue-chip suburb of Hamilton. A significant asset of this appealing character home is its location within the catchment of Ascot State School, where families queue to enrol their children. With a glorious North Easterly aspect, 39 Anthony Street is a home that warms the heart. Bus access to leading private secondary schools, including St Joseph's Nudgee College and St Margaret's, is also nearby.
This elevated 617sq m property is a leafy oasis capturing cooling sea breezes, framed by a white picket fence and mature lush gardens. Large yet charming with ornate traditional features, the double-storey Queenslander has a wide veranda and terrace overlooking a gorgeous saltwater heated pool. With four large bedrooms, three bathrooms and the convenience of secure garaging with plenty of storage, there is so much to love about this forever family home.
Within 350m of Ascot State School and 5kms to Brisbane's CBD; this tightly-held family home also offers but is not limited to;
• Private elevated site, lush established gardens, tightly-held Hamilton pocket
• Large outdoor entertaining area, undercroft, patio and two deep verandas
• Multiple dining and living options, two utility rooms, storage room under stairs
• Polished timber floors, high ceilings, VJ wall panelling, detailed cornices
• Large family-style kitchen with veranda access, central island bench and gas cooktop
To obtain a copy of the Information Memorandum or to arrange an inspection, please contact Nicholas Given on 0439 193 920.