House for Sale
The Perfect Summer Entertainer
Property ID 1976095Multi-award winning Queensland firm Base Architecture has taken a traditional Brisbane worker's cottage and spun the design to create a significant and beautifully executed contemporary residence. Its prominent mid-century aesthetic reflects class and style, while generous spatial volumes and pitched roof forms suggest prestige and luxury. The owner, a second-generation builder, has meticulously pushed every boundary to create a large, flexible home which captures magnificent unobstructed city views.
Strong consideration was placed on setting the three-level layout as high as possible to expose the site's coveted hilltop elevation. Light-filled shared living and dining areas are wrapped in expansive glazing, seamlessly opening out to external entertaining zones and a dazzling swimming pool. A simple and clean palette of materials flows between the exterior and interior with exposed concrete finishes contrasting against white surfaces, while rich timber detailing and natural stone add warmth.
In the popular Wilston State School catchment, less than 5kms from the CBD some of Brisbane's finest private high schools and only minutes to Wilston Village, this remarkable architecturally impressive residence also offers but is not limited to:
• Suspended concrete slab structure and Victorian Ash timber screening
• Sophisticated open plan living and dining area flowing through to outdoor entertaining area with build in BBQ and pool and outdoor shower
• Elba Blue marble bench tops, built-in appliances and large butler's pantry
• Oversized master retreat with his/her robes, ensuite with free standing bath and direct city views
• 4 additional bedrooms all with large built in robes and three beautifully appointed bathrooms
• Garaging for up to four vehicles
• Alarm security
• Air-touch ducted air conditioning throughout
• Louvres allowing for natural ventilation
• Wide overhangs protecting outdoor spaces and shading openings
• Generously sized front and rear yards
To enquire on this property or to arrange an inspection, please contact Nicholas Given on 0439 193 920.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.